The FIBARO Keyfob is a small ergonomic hand-controlled device, allows you to remotely manage other devices connected to a central controller in the Z-Wave network, either through scenes, or directly connected to other devices. Controlling the Fibaro KeyFob is easy with the 6 easy to press buttons that communicate with other connected devices within the smart home Z-Wave ecosystem. Signaling and communication with external devices is done using KeyFob’s built-in RGB LED diode.
- Features a PIN code for maximum security.
- Battery-powered (battery can last up to 2 years with about 5 key presses per day).
- KeyFob uses wireless Z-Wave 5 series and the standard.
- Six LED and RGB lit buttons.
- Detachable cover for hassle free battery replacement.
- Humble 2.75 X 1.5 inch plastic casing features a flattened ellipsoid shape.
- Controls devices that enable, disable, lighten/darken lighting and other mechanical devices.
- Quickly blinking yellow LED lights inform when battery is running low.
- Key lock function.
- Emergency restoration option with the ability to set device back to factory default settings.
Z-Wave Cert Number:
What's in the Box
- KeyFob with keychain
- CR2450 Battery
7 Days a Week
9AM - 12 Midnight EST