- Don’t want to mess with switches or wiring? Grab some smart bulbs – easy to install and gives you the magic of lighting control in a few easy steps.
- Create scenes with smart lighting that replay random lighting patterns to make your home appear occupied even when it’s not.
- Track energy usage of your smart lights through your app and use programming to turn your lights off when a room isn’t in use.
- Smart lighting is a great way to get started with voice control of your home - “Alexa, dim the lights to 50%” or “Hey Google, turn on all of the lights.”
- Use color LED smart bulbs to add ambiance to rooms like your living room or the kid’s bedroom.
HomeSeer HomeTroller Zee S2Smart Hubs
HomeTroller Zee S2 is the most affordable HomeSeer controller ever. The unit is designed to control light switches, thermostats, door locks, audio / video equipment, cameras, garage doors, water valves, energy monitors and much more. Click here to review the complete list of supported technologies. Home owners can access HomeTroller Zee S2 at home or via the cloud with just about any smartphone, tablet or table-top touchscreen. Our FREE standard cloud-based "myHomeSeer Remote" service provides easy remote access without storing your sensitive data in the cloud. With HomeSeer, your intelligence stays at home, ensuring better security and reliability.
- Powerful Home Automation Gateway Controller
- Includes Free myHomeSeer Remote Access Service
- No Monthly Fees
- Supports Z-Wave, Insteon, X10 and much more
- Easy to Set Up
- Includes Powerful Event Engine
- Includes Free Apple and Android Mobile Device Apps
- Supports Voice Control and Voice Programming via Android Mobile Devices
- Supports Spoken Announcements, Alerts and Reminders
- Fully Customizable Email and Text Alerts
- Supports Z-Wave Locks, Thermostats, Lights, Water Valves, Sensors and more.
- Brand: HomeSeer
- Model Number: HT-ZEE-S2
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC10-15050003
What's in the Box
- HomeTroller Zee S2 unit with built-in Z-Wave interface (US)
- AC Power Adapter with Micro USB Cable
- Ethernet Cable
- Rubber Feet
- Quick Start Guide