- Don’t want to mess with switches or wiring? Grab some smart bulbs – easy to install and gives you the magic of lighting control in a few easy steps.
- Create scenes with smart lighting that replay random lighting patterns to make your home appear occupied even when it’s not.
- Track energy usage of your smart lights through your app and use programming to turn your lights off when a room isn’t in use.
- Smart lighting is a great way to get started with voice control of your home - “Alexa, dim the lights to 50%” or “Hey Google, turn on all of the lights.”
- Use color LED smart bulbs to add ambiance to rooms like your living room or the kid’s bedroom.
Samsung SmartThings HubSmart Hubs
SmartThings lets you easily control, monitor, and secure your home from anywhere in the world. The Samsung SmartThings Hub will connect all of your different smart locks, smart lights, smart outlets, smart thermostats, and more and let you control them from the free SmartThings app. Receive notifications about what's happening in and around your smart home and use your smartphone to remotely control your home's security, energy usage, lighting, and more. Since SmartThings is compatible with a wide variety of smart devices from different companies, once you have the SmartThings Hub and the free app you can add as many additional SmartThings sensors or other popular smart products as you want to enhance your connected home.
- Compatible with hundreds of smart home products/devices.
- Enables live video recording and event-based video clip recording.
- Contains replacement backup batteries that allow it to continue operating in the event of a power outage.
- No hard wiring or tricky installation needed.
- Simply attach the power supply to the back of the Hub and plug the Ethernet cable in to your Internet router.
- Brand: Samsung
- Model Number: STH-ETH200
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC10-15090005
What's in the Box
- Smart Hub
- Power Connector
- Power Adapter