- Don’t want to mess with switches or wiring? Grab some smart bulbs – easy to install and gives you the magic of lighting control in a few easy steps.
- Create scenes with smart lighting that replay random lighting patterns to make your home appear occupied even when it’s not.
- Track energy usage of your smart lights through your app and use programming to turn your lights off when a room isn’t in use.
- Smart lighting is a great way to get started with voice control of your home - “Alexa, dim the lights to 50%” or “Hey Google, turn on all of the lights.”
- Use color LED smart bulbs to add ambiance to rooms like your living room or the kid’s bedroom.
American Standard GOLD 824 Nexia Control Hub & ThermostatSmart Hubs
The American Standard Gold 824 Nexia Control Hub & Thermostat is equipped with a built-in Nexia Home Intelligence Bridge. With this smart thermostat and hub in one, you can remotely control and schedule the thermostat and over 200 additional Z-Wave products throughout your smart home from any internet enabled smartphone, tablet, or computer. No need to buy a smart hub seperately, this is two smart devices in one.
- One touch installation set up with six preset configurations.
- Reduce your heating and cooling system's energy consumption.
- Filter, maintenance and humidifier reminders.
- Built-in Nexia Bridge, the hub for the Nexia system
- 4.3” color touchscreen.
- Create up to six daily heating and cooling schedules.
- Indoor relative humidity display.
- Brand: American Standard
- Model Number: ACONT824-1
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC08-14030005
What's in the Box
- Smart Thermostat/Hub
- Mounting Screws
- DryWall Anchors
- Quick Start Guide
- Micro USB Plug