- Don’t want to mess with switches or wiring? Grab some smart bulbs – easy to install and gives you the magic of lighting control in a few easy steps.
- Create scenes with smart lighting that replay random lighting patterns to make your home appear occupied even when it’s not.
- Track energy usage of your smart lights through your app and use programming to turn your lights off when a room isn’t in use.
- Smart lighting is a great way to get started with voice control of your home - “Alexa, dim the lights to 50%” or “Hey Google, turn on all of the lights.”
- Use color LED smart bulbs to add ambiance to rooms like your living room or the kid’s bedroom.
Trane XL824 Nexia Control Thermostat/HubSmart Hubs
Take control of your home’s heating, cooling and energy usage with the Trane XL824 Smart Thermostat. The intuitive interface and powerful features incorporated into the compact design of the color touch-screen control represent the latest in climate control technology from the industry’s leader in residential HVAC systems. And best of all, you can monitor and control your home’s climate from anywhere when you connect this to a Nexia subscription, making it a smart hub as well.
Model Number: TCONT824AS42DA
- Built-in Nexia Bridge, the hub for the Nexia system.
- 4.3” color touchscreen.
- Create up to six daily heating and cooling schedules.
- Indoor relative humidity display.
- Upgradable software.
- 5-day weather forecast & weather radar.
- Brand: Trane
- Model Number: TCONT824AS42DA
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC08-14030004
What's in the Box
- Smart Thermostat/Hub
- Mounting Hardware & Screws