- Don’t want to mess with switches or wiring? Grab some smart bulbs – easy to install and gives you the magic of lighting control in a few easy steps.
- Create scenes with smart lighting that replay random lighting patterns to make your home appear occupied even when it’s not.
- Track energy usage of your smart lights through your app and use programming to turn your lights off when a room isn’t in use.
- Smart lighting is a great way to get started with voice control of your home - “Alexa, dim the lights to 50%” or “Hey Google, turn on all of the lights.”
- Use color LED smart bulbs to add ambiance to rooms like your living room or the kid’s bedroom.
Vera Edge Home Z-Wave ControllerSmart Hubs
The VeraEdge Smart Home controller is the brain of your home. Easily control devices in your home like locks, thermostats, cameras and sensors from one easy app. Choose from thousands of devices from hundreds of brands that you already use and trust. View and control your home from anywhere, for total peace of mind. Travel knowing that your home is secure. Get a notification the second there is a leaky pipe to prevent costly flooding. Lock doors and turn off lights with a single touch- or automate it for certain times. Save energy by setting your thermostat to automatically heat or cool your house to the exact temperature you want when you arrive home. Know when your child gets home from school. Interact with your pets while you’re away. Keep elderly family members safe. Remotely manage a vacation home. Record video whenever motion is detected. There are no monthly fees or contracts.
- Control over 200 devices (sensors, locks, lights, etc.) in one home
- Use phone, tablet, or laptop to setup and operate. Easy wizards for adding new devices
- Speaks two wireless protocols: Z-Wave Plus, and Wi-Fi
- Robust tech support; strong community of users globally; no monthly fees or contracts required to setup your smart home with this system.
- Brand: Vera
- Model Number: VERAEDGE: NA301
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC10-16095226
What's in the Box
- VeraEdge Controller
- AC Power Adapter
- Ethernet Cable