The ASPIRE Z-Wave 5 Button Scene Controller serves as a flush mounted device for activating up to 5 scenes when used with a compatible Z-wave controller. The scene controller has 5 buttons with LEDs for turning individual scenes both on and off. Each individual scene can be brightened or dimmed by pressing and holding any active (on) scene’s corresponding button. All off button provides easy access for turning off all devices associated with scene keypad.
- Neutral required for installation.
- Fits standard-sized wall box.
- Activates scenes associated with Eaton's Z-Wave devices
and other Z-Wave compliant devices.
- Provides individual scene Dim/Bright function by pressing
and holding any active (On) scene’s button.
- Stores up to 5 scenes for activation (On/Off).
- Blue LED provided on each button for scene status
- Patented indicator system alerts if scene keypad is not
set up in the network.
- Compatible with Aspire screwless wallplates.
- Neutral required: yes
- Supported wattage: 15a
- Supported voltage: 120v
Z-Wave Cert Number:
What's in the Box
- Z-Wave 5 button keypad
- Pre-printed labels
- Wire Nuts
- Instruction sheet
7 Days a Week
9AM - 12 Midnight EST