The ASPIRE Z-Wave Single Pole Switch replaces regular switches or dimmers to provide local and remote on/off control for incandescent loads. Each switch can be manually and remotely controlled by commands sent from a compatible Z-wave smart home controller.
- No neutral required for installation.
- Programmable delayed Off mode up to 4 minutes (default is 10 seconds).
- Single button programming.
- Patented indicator system alerts if dimmer is not set up in the network.
- Can be associated with up to five other Z-Wave devices.
- Compatible with Eaton's Z-Wave accessory switch (RF9520) using traditional 3-way wiring.
- Blue LED illuminates to indicate On/Off status.
- Push pad for On/Off operation.
- Compatible with Aspire screwless wallplates.
- Neutral required: yes
- Supported wattage: 15a
- Supported voltage: 120v
Z-Wave Cert Number:
What's in the Box
- Z-Wave Switch
- Wire Nuts
- Instruction sheet
7 Days a Week
9AM - 12 Midnight EST