This GE Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Light Switch replaces your current light switch, uses your existing wiring, and provides Z-Wave wireless and in-wall control of overhead lighting. This smart switch enables wireless Z-Wave control of on/off functions of direct wire incandescent, LED, xenon, halogen and fluorescent lighting. Providing ultimate flexibility, the GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control On/Off Switch allows you to operate the switch by itself or easily integrate the switch with two-way, three-way or four-way wiring configurations by adding the GE Auxiliary switch for Z-Wave.
- Wirelessly control on/off functions of overhead lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified hub.
- Provides Z-Wave wireless and manual control.
- LED indicator light allows easy location of switch in dark room.
- Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections.
- Easily connects using existing wires, capable of controlling fluorescent lighting.
- Neutral required: yes
- Supported wattage: 960W Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Supported voltage: 120 VAC
- Supported light types: LED, CFL, halogen, Incandescent
Z-Wave Cert Number:
What's in the Box
- Z-Wave Switch
- White and Light Almond Paddles
- Quick Start Guide
7 Days a Week
9AM - 12 Midnight EST