The GE Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Light Switch (Toggle) replaces your current light switch, uses existing wiring and remotely controls the on/off functions of your permanently installed lighting and ceiling fans. This smart toggle switch can be used in groups of multiple lights or turned on and off within ambient interior lighting scenes and and provides your home with ultimate flexibility, capable of being used by itself or with up to four GE add-on switching in three, four, five and six-way wiring configurations. Three-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from two separate locations. Four-way wiring configuration turns the light or appliance on/off from three separate locations.
- The switch enables you to wirelessly control to turn lights on and off, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Easily replace any standard in-wall switch with the GE Z-Wave Smart Switch to control permanently installed lighting or fans with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified hub.
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior Lighting scenes.
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (neutral connection required for installation).
- White lighting control matches most standard wall plates (wall plate not included)
- Neutral required: yes
- Supported wattage: 960W Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Supported voltage: 120 VAC
- Supported light types: LED, CFL, halogen, Incandescent
Z-Wave Cart Number:
What's in the Box
- Z-Wave Switch
- Quick Start Guide
7 Days a Week
9AM - 12 Midnight EST