The GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Smart Dimmer Toggle Switch replaces your current light switch, uses your existing wiring, and remotely control the on/off function and brightness level of permanently installed lighting. Use the dimmer feature to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room while providing ultimate flexibility in your smart home.
- The dimmer allows you to wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any hard-wired, dimmable light in your home anywhere remotely.
- Easily replace any standard in-wall switch with the GE Z-Wave controlled dimmer switch.
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes.
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads.
- Neutral connection required for installation.
- Neutral required: yes
- Supported wattage: 600W Incandescent, 150W CFL/LED
- Supported voltage: 120 VAC
- Supported light types: LED, CFL, halogen, Incandescent
Z-Wave Cart Number:
What's in the Box
- Z-Wave Dimmer
- Quick Start Guide
7 Days a Week
9AM - 12 Midnight EST