The GE Smart Lighting Control Add-On Toggle Switch replaces your current switch, uses existing wiring and provides your home with ultimate flexibility when combined with a GE In-Wall Smart Switch, Dimmer or Fan Control. It is compatible with GE In-Wall Z-Wave Switches, Dimmers and Fan Controls, providing your home with ultimate flexibility. The GE Smart Lighting Control Add-On Switch operates as your home automation systems secondary control where three-way or four-way wiring configurations are required.
- Provides ultimate flexibility with your GE In-wall smart switch, dimmer or fan control.
- White lighting control matches most standard wall plates (wall plate not included).
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency compared to flying leads.
- Requires Neutral and Traveler wire for installation.
- Requires a GE Home Automation Switch. This is NOT a standalone switch.
- Neutral required: yes
- Supported wattage: 600W Incandescent, 150W CFL/LED
- Supported voltage: 120 VAC
- Supported light types: LED, CFL, halogen, Incandescent
Z-Wave Cert Number:
What's in the Box
- Z-Wave Toggle Switch
- Quick start guide
7 Days a Week
9AM - 12 Midnight EST