The GE Fluorescent Light & Appliance Z-Wave Module enables wireless control of on/off functions for standard incandescent table and floor lamps, fluorescent table and floor lamps, and small appliances. This smart device provides a Z-Wave enabled outlet for the lamp/appliance that you would like to control and a regular pass-through AC outlet for other electrical devices.
- Easily control lighting remotely with your mobile device.
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes.
- Space-efficient, side-plug design does not block lower outlet or obstruct placement of furniture.
- Neutral required: no
- Supported wattage: 1800W Resistive, 600W Incandescent
- Supported voltage: 120 VAC
- Supported light types: LED, CFL, halogen, Incandescent
Z-Wave Cert Number:
What's in the Box
- Z-Wave Appliance Module
- Quick Start Guide
7 Days a Week
9AM - 12 Midnight EST