The Zooz Z-Wave Plus S2 USB Stick is a static controller packed with the latest technology for your Z-Wave network. This Z-Wave USB Stick let you take advantage of the latest commands and the new S2 security protocol to make sure your smart home is future and hacker-proof. The ZST10 can be used on a dedicated PC, laptop, or a Raspberry Pi.
Model Number: ZST10
- S2 SECURE Z-WAVE PLUS: It's the first Z-Wave USB Stick with the new S2 security protocol. It means that you can finally take full advantage of your S2 sensors, switches, and plugs.
- WHAT YOU NEED: This S2 Stick adds Z-Wave Plus capability to your DIY smart home set-up. You'll need a dedicated computer (PC, laptop, or Raspberry Pi) and home automation software of your choice (not included) to complete the system.
- ADVANCED Z-WAVE: Works great with the most popular software like Home Assitant, HomeSeer, Domoticz, or OpenHAB. Supports OTA firmware updates (works with Aeotec OTA firmware tool) and and all of the latest Z-Wave library commands (SDK: 6.81.02).
- SMART START: Supports the new quick and extra secure Z-Wave pairing method. Just scan the QR codes from any SmartStart Z-Wave Plus accessories to your home automation interface and power them on. They'll join automatically. Make sure your smart home software supports this feature.
- EASY SET-UP: No drivers required for your Windows, Mac OS, or Linux system. The LED indicator on the S2 stick will signal wireless communication in progress for simpler troubleshooting.
Z-Wave Cert Number: