The Smart Dry Contact Switch 7 can turn ON and OFF equipment’s with an independent power supply, such as solenoid valves (e.g. gas, water and irrigation), power operated valves etc.
Flexibility of use, quality and smart control characterize the device.
- The quality is identifiable by using a robust 16 Amp relay for a more stable load control.
- The device can be supplied by 230 AC or by 24 VDC Power Supply which allows a more flexible application
- The device is very easy to install and works with both momentary and toggle switches
- Timer management: A timer can be set when switching On and/or Off. It is also possible to define which event will start the timer. For example: only the change on the output due to double clicks
- The device supports Central Scene Notification. The events that trigger a Central Scene Notification Report can be customized through configuration.
- Control by association: the device can control other devices like other relays or dimmers. For example: it can propagate the state of the output (ON/OFF) to the associated device; control the associated device based on the click events and output propagation defined by configuration parameters.
- It has a unique feature, Offline Setup Mode, that allows to carry out a setup of a system even without the presence of the controller during the installation phase. For example: you can activate a timer, or you can setup the input type to toggle switch.
The configurations will not be lost when devices are added to the controller.
All WiDom devices are designed and manufactured in Italy.