- Don’t want to mess with switches or wiring? Grab some smart bulbs – easy to install and gives you the magic of lighting control in a few easy steps.
- Create scenes with smart lighting that replay random lighting patterns to make your home appear occupied even when it’s not.
- Track energy usage of your smart lights through your app and use programming to turn your lights off when a room isn’t in use.
- Smart Lighting is a great way to get started with voice control of your home - “Alexa, dim the lights to 50%” or “Hey Google, turn on all of the lights.”
- Use color LED smart bulbs to add ambiance to rooms like your living room or the kid’s bedroom.
Napco I-Bridge Z-Wave ControllerSmart Hubs
The Napco iBridgeZ-Wave Controller can control your entire smart home including indoor and outdoor smart lights, smart dimmers, smart thermostats,smart locks and small appliances operate using Z-Wave. Devices can be manually activated, locally or remotely, and set to respond with custom scenes, schedules or occupancy. For example, when a room is entered lights light, temperature is increased. Anytime a custom scene is created a button with the same name is automatically added to the Scenes Screen, so that it can later be manually activated at will, too.
Model Number: NPIBRZREMOTE
- Supported Command Classes: Manufacturer Specific,Alarm,All Switch,Association,Multilevel Switch,Multilevel Sensor,Multi Command,Door Lock,Security,Thermostat
- Controlled Command Classes: Door Lock,Security,Association,Multilevel Sensor,Multilevel Switch,Multi Command,All Switch,Alarm,Manufacturer Specific,Thermostat:
- Brand: Napco
- Model Number: NPIBRZREMOTE
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC08-13110007
What's in the Box
- Smart Controller