Set the scene with the GE Enbrighten Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Dimmer with Quick Fit and Simple Wire. When paired with a compatible hub, the hardwired smart dimmer operates wall, ceiling and accent lighting through individual commands and programmed settings. Wirelessly control and schedule indoor or outdoor fixtures for effortless management of your home.
The revolutionary, space-saving QuickFit™ design features a rounded housing and 20 percent smaller depth compared to previous models. The elimination of heat tabs also offers a more convenient installation and user-experience without reducing the electrical ratings.
With the SimpleWire™ technology, the new smart controls feature auto line-load sensing terminals, which eliminate guesswork or testing line and load wires. The dual offset ground ports are another defining feature that save time, simplify installation and reduce wire congestion in multi-switch setups. Neutral wire required.
Model Number: 46203
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE - REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo Products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS (Only ZigBee products can connect directly to Echo Plus). Wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any dimmable wall or ceiling light - control from anywhere, at any time with any mobile device. Supported voltage - 120 VAC. Wireless Range: Up to 150 feet
- SPACE-SAVING HOUSING DESIGN –Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH SIMPLE WIRE – Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the dimmer accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- REQUIRES A Z-WAVE CERTIFIED GATEWAY - Compatible with the following Z-Wave certified Hubs: SmartThings, Wink, ADT Pulse, Trane, Vivint, Nexia, Honeywell, Home Seer, Harmony Home Hub Extender, Vera, Connect and Iris. Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required; Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- INSTALLATION & USAGE - Requires in-wall installation with hard-wired connections - Neutral wire REQUIRED. Includes white and light almond paddles (wall plate not included). For use with dimmable LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs. Supported wattage - 600W Incandescent, 150W CFL/LED. It must be connected to a supported hub in order to interact with the Alexa.
- May be used as a repeater or range extender
Z-Wave Cert Number: