GE Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Dimmer SwitchSmart Lighting
The GE Z-Wave Smart Lighting Control Dimmer Switch enables wireless control of on/off and dim functions of hard-wired incandescent lighting. This smart dimmer switch replaces your current light switch, uses your existing wiring, and provides Z-Wave wireless and in-wall control of overhead lighting. Use the smart dimmer to customize the lighting output and create the perfect ambiance for any room.
Model Number: 12724
- Includes white and light almond paddles that will match most standard wall plates (wall plate not included).
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or used to create dimmable ambient interior lighting scenes.
- Easily locate the switch in a dark room with the integrated blue LED indicator.
- Allows you to wirelessly schedule, control and adjust the brightness of any hard-wired, dimmable light in your home anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Neutral required: yes
- Supported wattage: 600W Incandescent, 150W CFL/LED
- Supported voltage: 120 VAC
- Supported light types: LED, CFL, halogen, Incandescent
- May be used as a repeater or range extender
- Brand: GE/Jasco
- Model Number: 12724
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC08-14110010
What's in the Box
- Z-Wave Dimmer
- Quick Start Guide
12724: GE Z-Wave In-Wall Smart Dimmer