GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Toggle On/Off SwitchSmart Lighting
The GE Z-Wave Plus Smart Toggle Switchenables you to wirelessly control to turn lights on and off, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day. Helping to cut energy costs and keep your home safe, it requires in-wall installation with hardwired connections for full control from smartphones, tablets, PCs and Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. Offers full control from any mobile device* or Z-Wave enabled wireless remotes. *Neutral connection required for installation.*
Model Number: 14292 / ZW4003
- Wirelessly control lights on and off, schedule a timed event or create a custom scene from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day.
- Can be controlled in groups of multiple lights or turned on or off within ambient interior lighting scenes.
- Up to 50% improved wireless range, 250% faster processor, 400% more memory and energy efficiency over Z-Wave Classic products.
- Screw terminal installation provides improved space efficiency when replacing existing switches compared to flying leads (neutral connection required for installation).
- Neutral required: yes
- Supported wattage: 960W Incandescent, 1/2 HP Motor or 1800W (15A) Resistive
- Supported voltage: 120 VAC
- Supported light types: LED, CFL, halogen, Incandescent
- May be used as a repeater or range extender
- Brand: GE/Jasco
- Model Number: 14292 / ZW4003
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC10-17075671
What's in the Box
- Owners Manual
- Neutral splice wire
GE Z-Wave Products Overview by Jasco (30 second spot)