Vision In-Wall Z-Wave Micro Switch RelaySmart Lighting
The Vision In-Wall Z-Wave Micro Switch Relay installs behind your light switch to make it smart and Z-Wave enabled. The Vision in-wall switch also acts as a signal repeater. The Vision In Wall Switch sends On/Off commands to the appliance that it is connected to by receiving Z-Wave signals from the controller. You will be able to turn lights and small appliances on and off manually with a wall switch as well.
Model Number: ZL7432US
- Simply connect the device to your existing wall switch, following the steps in instruction manual - NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
- Extremely small factor - fits all existing double gang box.Save space and money, now you can use one z-wave device for 2 different switches in the same box !
- Designed to work with regular light switch.
- THIS IS NOT MOTOR CONTROLLER. Ceiling fans and other motors require DIFFERENT device to control . Incorrect device usage void the warranty. Returning it as defective in this case is Amazon return policy violation and may affect your buyer account.
- Report status ON/OFF to the controller ( first switch ONLY ).
- Small Size: 32 x 38 x 22 mm
- Operating Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: -15°C~ 60°C (5°F~140°F)
- Operating Voltage: 90VAC~265VAC
- May be used as a repeater or range extender
- Brand: Vision
- Model Number: ZL7432US
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC08-16050003