Aeotec Z-Wave Door/Window SensorSmart Sensors
This Aeotec Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor has a lot of functionality of the original door/window sensor integrates into your Z-Wave smart home network and will communicate with up to six devices that have been associated with it. This sensor installs on a door frame, window frame, drawer or any object in a home that can be opened and closed. When the sensors contact is broken it will automatically send a command to the associated devices triggering the desired response in your home automation system; turning lights on, setting off the alarm, turning off the thermostat, or any other application that you have programmed. The Aeotec sensor has a built-in tamper detection system which will sound an alarm in the event someone is attempting to interfere with it.
Model Number: DSB29-ZWUS
- Signal up to 6 associated Z-Wave devices when contact is broken.
- 300 foot communicating Z-Wave RF range.
- Long 2 year battery life.
- Tamper prevention security trigger.
- DIY installation with double stick tape or screws.
- Brand: Aeotec
- Model Number: DSB29-ZWUS
- Z-Wave Cert Number: ZC08-12080012
What's in the Box
- (1) Z-Wave Door/Window Sensor Gen5
- (1) Magnet
- (1) Mount Plate
- (4) Screws
- (6) Pieces of Double-Sided Tape