The Ring Smoke/CO Listener is a smart sound sensor for Ring Alarm. This sensor listens for the alarm sound of a smoke and/or CO detector. It does not sense smoke or CO directly. Instead, it adds smart functionality to your existing smoke or CO alarm (or smoke/CO combo). When your smoke or CO alarm begins to sound, the Smoke/CO Listener activates and Ring Alarm notifies you of the issue, wherever you are. If your system is professionally monitored, our monitoring center is also notified.
Model Number: 4SS1S80EN0
- Ring Alarm Smoke and CO Listener alerts you on your smart phone when your existing smoke and carbon monoxide detectors sound their alarms.
- This device does not detect fire, smoke or carbon monoxide and is intended to work with UL listed smoke and CO detectors that are 10 years old or less.
- Easy setup in minutes—without tools or professional installation. Requires Ring Alarm Security System (sold separately).
- Manage Ring Alarm Smoke and CO Listener and other Ring products with the Ring app.
- Battery life 3 years max. Batteries are replaceable.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring is just $10/month. No contracts or cancellation fees.
Z-Wave Cert Number: