Want to replace your existing stacked wall switch? Combine two single switches into one? Dim the lights and control your fan separately? The ZEN30 can do it! With over 25 advanced settings and 21 multi-tap triggers, the Double Switch gives you all the flexibility and customization of a dimmer and a relay, in one compact design.
- 2-in-1 Design: Z-Wave Plus™ Dimmer (up to 75 W LEDs and 250 W incandescent) and On/Off Relay in one
- New VER. 3.0: 700 series Z-Wave™ chip and improved dimmer components with TRIAC driver; S2 security and SmartStart for safer, faster wireless communication
- DIMMER: double tap to full brightness, custom brightness level on, adjustable ramp rate and dimming speed, and more great features you’ve known Zooz for!
- RELAY: on/off control only, use it with ceiling fans or exhaust fans, built-in overload protection, dry contact relay for more creative applications, no load necessary so you can use it as a virtual switch or scene controller.
- Scene Control: trigger up to 18 scenes or control up to 18 devices with multi-tap control (select hubs)
- Smart bulb ready: use scene control or simple automations to easily program smart bulb control with this switch without cutting power to them
- Adjustable LED indicator: choose from 4 colors and 3 brightness levels
- Quick Installation: pigtail wires (wire nuts included), only 1.1″ deep and no heatsink tabs allow for a fast, simple installation
- OTA firmware updates for a future-proof device
- Restores status after power failure
- Use a standard-size wall plate for single-gang installations
- 5-year warranty and lifetime tech support
- Z-Wave Frequency: 908.42 MHz (US)
- Power: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Z-Wave Chip: 700 Series (VER. 3.0 only)
- Maximum Load for Dimmer: 75 W LED, 250 W incandescent (don’t use with tube lights, chandeliers, switched receptacles, or fans)
- Maximum Load for Relay: 15 A
- Z-Wave Range: Up to 100 feet line of sight
- Operating Temperature: 32-104° F (0-40° C)
- Dimensions: 1.7″ x 4.1″ x 1.1″
- Installation: Indoor use only